A few shots from the Architecture Days – 2106:
Sobota a neděle 1. a 2. října 2016
Dny architektury v Továrně Mastných
- Lecture and presentation by the association Save the Warsaw Cinema– 1st October from 3:15 pm information on reopening the historic cinema in Liberec
- Antonín Prášil: LARGE FORMAT HISTORIC MAPS OF LOMNICE – the probable appearance of our city drawn on the basis of historical records
- Art Exhibits:
- Renée Trnková: Journeys, vernissage Saturday 1st October 2pm http://www.reneegallery.net/
- Mojmír Stuchlík, vernissage sobota Saturday 1st October 3pm http://cargocollective.com/mojmirstuchlik/
- Tomáš Skála: Dustiny (art objects) https://tomasskala.carbonmade.com/
- Matěj Lipavský: Travel minimum (pictures) http://lipavsky-matej.com/
- Natálie Peterková: The Swarming (objects, drawings)
- Vojtech Kiss: City-machine (set from the film) http://www.truelovers.cz/author/vojtechkiss/
- Michaela Doležalová: Lamps Sensitive to the Factory Space
- Martina Hozová: Industriální reliéfy
- Animated films of Vojtěch Kiss “TRUE LOVE”
- Happy End (2016, 6 min, cartoon animation, Jan Saska) Black comedy about death with a happy end.
- Pérák (2016, 13 min, cartoon animation, Marek Berger) A short animated film about the city’s legends from the time of the Protectorate. Who will prevent the Nazis from awakening the dark powers that have for centuries been slumbering in one of the Prague cemeteries? Only a masked avenger, outfitted with special cushioned shoes!
- Anatomy of a Spider (2014, 27 min, puppet animation, Vojtěch Kiss) Film about finding your way after the last station.
- In the Garden (Ondřej Dolejší)
- Prague! (Matyáš Trnka)
- School of Stonecutting and Sculpture in Hořice – exhibit “ŠUTRÁRNA”
- The exhibit nts of the School of Stonecutting and Sculpture in Hořice presents the publics with works completed by students from all the art fields. Not only can you see the traditional methods used, but also the contemporary trends used in sculpture, plastic and monumental creations, applied painting, and even in the renewal and conservation of stone monuments. Examples of how modern technology can be used in stonecutting will be presented along with CNC programming and 3D modeling.
- Musical Accompaniment
- Jana Klinderová
- Vladimíra Sanvito –cello
- Karlo Stefanov – http://Saxy-cz.webnode.cz
- Back to Stone